Seventh Call for Admission for the AY 2018-2019 (In order of Merit)
Deadline 18 December - 20 December 2018
The candidates given in the following lists (with offered programmes) have been selected for admission to 4-year B.Sc. Engineering/BBA Programmes of IUT for the Academic Year 2018-2019.
- Selected candidates list for Partial OIC Scholarship
- Selected candidates list for Self-Financed Scheme
The Students who have been migrated to a new programme and/or financial scheme (Partial OIC-Finance or Self-Finance) are given in the following list
- All OIC-Financed Students will be given residential facilities.
- Self-financed Students may get residential facilities based on need and availability.
Fees and Payment Schedule
|Scheme||Residential Facility||Payment Schedule|
|Admission Time||2nd Year*||3rd Year*||4th Year*||Total|
|Full OIC Scholarship||Residential||US$ 500*||-||-||-||-|
|Partial OIC Scholarship||Residential||US$ 6,500||-||-||-||US$ 6,500|
|Self-Financed||Residential||US$ 6,500||US$ 4,500||US$ 4,500||US$ 4,500||US$ 20,000|
|Non-Residential||US$ 5,000||US$ 3,000||US$ 3,000||US$ 3,000||US$ 14,000|
|* Two full OIC scholarship for host country are awarded to two top ranked admitted students in the combined merit list of the admission process. But they have to deposit a refundable amount of US$500.00 which will be refunded after completing one year.|
Instructions for Admission
Admission information for the selected candidates for the seventh call for admission are given below:
- Payment may be made in any branch of AB Bank Ltd. through online banking facility to be credited to the following Bank Account of the University.
Islamic University of Technology (IUT)
Account No. 4018-085407-430
AB Bank Ltd.
Board Bazar Branch, Gazipur
- Payment may also be made in the form of Demand Draft/Pay Order issued from any scheduled bank drawn on their any branch in Dhaka city or AB Bank Ltd., Board Bazar Branch, Gazipur favoring "ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY". If the Demand Draft/Pay Order date and the submission date are different, candidates might need adjustment in case of a change in selling cash rate of US Dollar of AB bank Ltd.
- If you have any queries about payment procedure please call IUT Office (+8801844056020) during the office time (10:00 am - 4:00pm, Monday-Friday)
- In case of vacancy in any programme, the selected candidates will be automatically migrated to the programme of his/her higher preferences in order of merit unless he/she stops the auto-migration during his/her admission.
- If any candidate wants to stop 'Auto-Migration' of programme (to stay in the presently allocated programme), he/she should write "Stop Auto-Migration" on the payment slip too or has to apply in plain paper to the chairman admission committee.
- Candidate should visit the admission page of IUT website specially admission notices at least once a week for updated instructions/notices.