For Engineering and BBA,
- Residential facility will be given to all Full OIC Scholarships and Partial OIC Scholarships students.
- IUT will provide residential facility for all international admitted students.
- Residential facility will be given to self-financed host country students based on need and availability.
For Technical Education,
- All students will get residential facility.
For Engineering, Full-time Post Graduate students may be given accommodation on payment basis, upon availability and need.
For Technical Education, All the students under this program will get full residential facility.
- All Residential students are provided food free of cost
- All Non-residential students are provided food on payment
All students of Islamic University of Technology (IUT) are provided with medical facilities. With a recommendation from the designated doctors, Students may be referred to the following hospitals if necessary.
- Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College and Hospital
- Medical College for Women and Hospital, Uttara