Full OIC Scholarship
BSc Engineering Programmes
- Full OIC scholarships for BSc Engineering programmes are only for nominated International candidates.
- International candidates without nomination will not get the full OIC scholarship.
- 40 full OIC scholarships are awarded for the international students for the following programmes:
- Scholarships will be distributed among the nominated eligible students of OIC member states equally.
|PROGRAMMES||No. of scholarships|
Diploma, BSc and MSc in Technical Education
- All students admitted in the Technical Education programmes will get full OIC scholarships. All International Candidates have to apply through their nominating authority.
- International candidates cannot apply online for any programmes in Technical Education.
- 60 OIC scholarships are awarded for the Techncal Education programmes in the following categories:
- Diploma in Technical Education - 10 seats
- BSc in Technical Education(1-year and 2-year programmes) - 40 seats
- PGD/MSc in Technical Education - 10 seats
- Candidates from all OIC member states (including the host country Bangladesh) are eligible for the full OIC scholarship in Technical Education.
- Scholarships are distributed among eligible candidates of OIC member states equally. International candidates must be nominated by their respective nominating authority.
- All candidates have to apply in prescribed IUT admission forms available here.
Partial OIC Scholarship
- Partial OIC scholarships are only awarded for the following BSc Engineering programmes:
- The International students must have to apply through their nominating authority.
- Partial scholarships are distributed among nominated eligible students of applied member states equally.
- Additional scholarships for the Host country may be considered if there is any vacant scholarship after the admission of the international students.
- International selected candidates must have to pay 50% of their fees of USD 6500 within 15 October 2019, otherwise seats will be declared as vacant. In such case, the remaining scholarships will be distributed among host country students. The remaining 50% of the fees have to be paid in two installments date of which will be determined by the office of Registrar and the student will be notified accordingly.
- Residential facility will be provided for all the admitted students.
|MPE||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||20||10|
|EEE||Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)||40||20|
|CSE||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||20||10|
- International candidates without nomination can apply in this category.
- Self financed schemes are available only for the following BSc Engineering and BBA programmes:
- If the International candidates fulfil the minimum academic requirements they will get direct admission with prior payment of the fees.
- International students can directly apply for the Self-Financed scheme through the online portal.
|MPE||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||10|
|Industrial Production Engineering (IPE)*||50|
|EEE||Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)||70|
|CSE||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||60|
|Software Engineering (SWE)*||50|
|CEE||Civil Engineering (CE)*||100|
|BTM||BBA in Technology Management (BTM)*||50|
Scholarship for MSc Engineering / PhD Programmes:
- One full-time PhD student in each department per year will receive 100% tuition waiver. (Among the international and host country admitted students)
- Two full-time MSc students in each department per year will receive 100% tuition waiver. (Among the international and host country admitted students)