For Engineering, BBA and BTHT
- Residential facility for male and female students will be given to all Full OIC Scholarships and Partial OIC Scholarships.
- Residential facility for male students will be given to self-financed host country students based on need and availability.
- Residential facility for female students has been extended. Most of the female students are expected to avail residential facility but not all. Therefore allotment of seats in the female halls of residence will be based on the policy adopted by the concerned authority.
For Technical Education
- All students will get residential facility, subject to availability.
For Engineering, Full-time Post Graduate students may be given accommodation on payment basis, subject to availability and need.
For Technical Education, All the students under this program will get full residential facility, subject to availability.
- All Residential students are provided food free of cost
- All Non-residential students are provided food on payment
All students of Islamic University of Technology (IUT) are provided with medical facilities based on its medical policy available in responsible office. With a recommendation from the designated doctors, Students may be referred to IUT approved hospitals if necessary.