The Registration for the newly admitted B.Sc. Engg./ BBA students in the academic year 2020-2021 (Host Country) will start from
31 May 2021 02 June 2021 at 10AM. The registration process will be conducted via online zoom meeting. The zoom link for Registration for each department will be sent to the applicant's phone via SMS (on or before 01 June 2021 afternoon). All admitted student are advised to be present online and connect through zoom software for a small interview during this registration process. Students should make their face completely visible during interview.
The students have to have the following documents and items for verification at the time of registration. Before the registration, students need to complete the Online Pre-Registration Form and have to complete medical fitness checkup by IUT doctors.(click here for detail).
- One set scan copy along with the Original Certificates and Transcript/Mark-sheets (SSC/Equivalent/"O"-level and HSC/Equivalent/"A"-level)
- Recent Photograph: 01 soft copy / digital copy(student face should cover 70% of image)
- Medical Fitness Certificate from IUT Medical Center (Student will send his/her medical record to medical center and they will send the Medical certificate to registration team after accepting the documents.)
- Filled up form of Undertaking for any form of Academic and Medical Misrepresentation and Forgery
- All the Photographs should be recent. Specially photograph taken with school/college uniform will not be accepted.
- Before On-site Registration students must collect the Medical Fitness Certificate and complete Online pre-Registration Form .