Cancellation of Admission and Refund of the Tuition Fees Process for Newly Admitted Student
The process of refund has been conducted successfully on a face to face basis in the past years. However, in the current situation of the lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic, IUT has modified the current Cancellation of the Admission & Refund Process. The process for cancellation of admission and refund of the Tuition Fees are given below
- The applicant who wants to cancel his/her admission should fill up the Cancellation of Admission & Refund Form and send it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
along with the following documents
- Copy of the Payment Slip(s)
- Copies of applicant’s HSC registration card and birth certificate or National ID,,
- Copies of National IDs of the guardian with the signature,
- The bank account number of the person who paid the tuition fees,
- Telephone contact number and email address of the student/guardian
- The subject of the email has to be "Cancellation of Admission & Refund Form".
- The date of consideration will be the date on which IUT receives the application by e-mail and the refund will be made following the “Refund policy” corresponding to the date on which the application is received.
- After approval for the cancellation application, IUT will remove the candidates from admitted applicant list.
- IUT will send SMS to applicants when his/her refund cheque is ready.
- The refund cheque will be handed over physically [face to face] at the IUT campus in the Finance & Accounts Office where the student/guardian will submit original copies of the application with supporting documents mentioned above..