Islamic University of Technology
Admission Test 2022-2023
Instructions for Candidates
- Candidate may bring a small (max 100 ml) sanitizer and 500 ml drinking water in transparent bottle.
- Candidate MUST bring the followings for attending the admission
- Admit card (color print).
- HSC (or equivalent) original registration card or
passport for photo verification.
- Black ball point pen to fill up the OMR Sheet.
- Candidate should bring a fresh standard-size writing board.
- Programmable calculators are not allowed in the admission test.
- Mobile phone, any type of clock (wristwatch, smartwatch, table clock etc.) and Bluetooth or any other communication devices are completely
prohibited during the admission test.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam room after 11:00 am and to leave the exam room before 11:30 am.
The traffic condition of the approaching roads of the test venues may become unpredictable.
Therefore, the candidates are advised to start early so that they can reach the test venue at least one hour before starting of the exam.